Friday, July 26, 2013

Nadia Khanam New Model Album

Nadia Khanam Nodi is a new model of fans and celebrities in Bangladesh Entertainment World . She is one of the most talented and beautiful amateur artists in Bangladesh . Her first announcement was a product of coconut oil .

After they did a bit of drama , series, TV movies . The pressure of the family of the actress to take your career as an actor and model . FarewellAbout leaving the media industry Nodi said : " No cameras anymore.I am not completely say goodbye to the media line My family was pressuring me to leave for a long time, the media and now it's my decision .






Was the last work with Nodi Mostofa Kamal Raj "bachelor family " . Also in the TV Machranga hosted a program package called " Asadharon " .She said : "Last year Pohela Boishakh was a busy time for me, I was so busy with photo shoots for fashion houses and everything , but I have to bring in the country ... I miss those days of the time this year but now am . I'm glad II . 's a new life for me. now I spend most of my time to do my cooking studies and prayers . wants to spend . " rest of my life this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment